Redefining The Subdivision Process
If you are planning to subdivide your land it is essential that you have a settlement team behind you know understand the ins and outs of the subdividing process.
Our team of subdivision conveyancing experts will clearly explain, step by step the correct process and requirements associated with the subdivision of your land.
We will also be there from start to finish to ensure you remain on the right path.
Expert Knowledge In Subdivisions
Subdividing, also known as ‘reconfiguring a lot’, includes:
- creating lots from subdividing another lot
- merging two or more lots into one lot
- rearranging the boundaries of a lot without creating a new lot
- creating a community title scheme
- creating a volumetric subdivision (using space above or below the land)
- dividing land into parts by agreement, such as by leasing part of a lot for a period exceeding 10 years
- creating an easement to give access to a lot from a road
Get an instant quote to your inbox now
Contact us today
to find out how we can help you!
Stay up to date with relevant blogs and news directly from our experienced, knowledgeable team!